An (nonexhaustive) overview of my professional activities.
In addition to the conferences listed in my publicatoin list, I have attended and presented at the following workshops.
- NeurIPS Robot Learning (2022)
- AAAI Fall Symposium on AI for Predictive Maintenance (2022)
- VeriProp (2022), workshop at Computer Aided Verification (CAV)
- Lorentz Center: Rigorous Automated Planning (2022)
- ROCKS Workshop(2022)
- Robotics 4 People (2021), workshop at Robotics: Science and Systems (RSS)
- SNR (2021)
- SEN Symposium (2021)
Talks at other Universities
Virtual: UT Austin (April 2023), University of Oxford (November 2021), KTH Stockholm (November 2021), TU Delft (March 2021)
In-person: TU Delft (February 2023), Saarland University (November 2022), UT Austin (April 2022)
Conferences: NeurIPS, ICML, ICAPS, ICRA, QEST, PHASE, Formal Methods (FM), ADHS
Journals: IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems (TCNS), IEEE Control Systems Letters (L-CSS), IEEE, Transactions on Automatic Control